BrettScape Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for BrettScape

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Server is going good.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sc0rz

Server is going good. Empty
PostSubject: Server is going good.   Server is going good. EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 2:48 am

I have notice large amount of the players on the server are very friendly and nice. The server haves a pretty good economy at the moment we just need more players to join. The server has many cool features and customs. I know there will be more to the server and updates which I'm exticed for. The server is crazy good for just staring out and I feel like this will be a great server with many players in the future.
Ps I will be stopping by and looking around and helping who every needs help but I'm not going to be online as much for now. Later I will be online 24/7
Back to top Go down
lolrunescape

Server is going good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server is going good.   Server is going good. EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 9:18 am

I'm glad someone atleast posted something on the forums, that's another thing, it needs more people active on forums, and the server is great, but let's get it better!
Spread the word to anyone if there is an oppurtunity for you to advertise the server, do so!
Back to top Go down

Server is going good.
Page 1 of 1