BrettScape Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for BrettScape

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Didnt Think I would find ya brett, after all these years!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lolrunescape

Didnt Think I would find ya brett, after all these years! Empty
PostSubject: Didnt Think I would find ya brett, after all these years!   Didnt Think I would find ya brett, after all these years! EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 4:07 am

Guess who's back!?!?!?! lolrunescape is,, and ive been working on some huge ass things like coding java all that good shit, anyways hope to see who's back man!
Keep note: i've gone on the old website for days after dyas waiting, i even emailed brett, but NO, couldn't seem to find this guy, so after a year of minecraft and partially forgetting RSPS i was like what the hell, so i went on youtube and search RSPS and went to upload date And i dropped my jaw when i saw the link and watched it, So i downloaded it as fast as i can, and i thought it was a mistake, but i logged on and boy, did i ever felt so..so... Orgasmic (lol) i'm happy to be back, and brett or any other staff or even player add me on skype "lolrunescape" No E anyways <3 bye! hope to cya on tha server@
PS: The loading screen for client was made by me xD
Back to top Go down

Didnt Think I would find ya brett, after all these years!
Page 1 of 1